Huwebes, Agosto 29, 2013

Mystic Istanbul

I am, as we speak, watching Waterfront Cities of the World---and I just couldn't fathom how amazing it is that Istanbul sits right in between the continents of Europe and Asia. You can practically go to the border of both continents via boat. Just imagine--experiencing different cultures in one place at its absolute purest form. There is just something so mystic about Turkey--something that hugely sets apart from Iran, Iraq, Palestine and other neighboring Middle Eastern countries. It's more than the Hagia Sophia and the notorious Islam culture that altogether keeps me fueled with curiousity and fills me with disgruntlement. It's just a complex explanation. I am intrigued.

(And by god, how many languages does Heidi Hollinger speak?!)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento